Anyone know any good online mind mapping tool ?

I have found mind mapping a very useful technique in organizing thoughts, outlining ideas and brainstorming. People tend to take notes in a linear way (list, bullet point), but our thinking is often non-linear. That's why sometime I have a hard time reading my notes and following my original thoughts after a few weeks. (I'm more a picture person). I have also seen people using mind mapping for presentation instead of using powerpoint and it worked out very well too.

I am recently looking for an online mind mapping tool that would allow me to create and share mind mapping with others. I have tried bubbl.us but the features and graphics are not as rich as the desktop ones like MindMapper. Does any one know of any good online mind mapping tool ?

No comments: