Need your support ! Here's my pledge to support the Heart & Stroke Foundation

I am participating in the Heart and Stroke Big Bike in support of the Heart and Stroke Foundation. You can help me raise funds for the Heart and Stroke Foundation by sponsoring me online.

The Heart and Stroke Foundation is committed to protecting the health of millions of Canadians. Millions of Canadians are at risk for these diseases, and will be, for generations to come. More than 50,000 strokes and 75,000 heart attacks occur every year. Sadly, one in three deaths in Canada are due to heart disease and stroke. There is still so much more to do.

To make your pledge online, simply click the link here to access my secure pledge page.
An electronic tax receipt will be sent to you immediately via e-mail.

Thank you for your support !! =)

No comments: